In November 2015 immigration officials met with users of the blended nationality partners community to present presentations on current legislation. Listed here are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present problems with respect to Immigration Status and Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay allows and Immigration Status, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt with all the enrollment of kids of blended marriages with twin citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the simple fact that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday celebration, when they would you like to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian resident through statement or naturalization.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Regaining Indonesian Citizenship for Persons in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed just how to get Indonesian Citizenship therefore the documents that are required.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi serious hyperlink Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered information on papers such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) also different certificates.
May 5, 2011 an immigration that is new came into force. The following is a content associated with the brand new immigration law UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The implementing laws for this legislation had been granted on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Information about immigration issues is obtainable in Indonesian during the Immigration workplace internet site. Costs of all of the immigration documents are available in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Underneath the brand new immigration legislation, international partners of Indonesians can use for the ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been legitimately hitched for 2 years. Immigration officers should currently know about the brand new laws. Nonetheless, it is strongly recommended which you have a printed copy associated with brand new immigration legislation to you whenever you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141).
The document needs for the ITAP application if you are currently surviving in Indonesia, and sponsored by your Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had formerly been granted an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to copy the passport pages because of the visa stamps too.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with the map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Types and folder must be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though this 1 can later be filled out, following the issuance for the ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status to your area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the neighborhood Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – page of demand from your Indonesian partner, see test page.
- Surat Jaminan – page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized along with a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Even though the brand new immigration law claims that the sponsor page through the Indonesian partner isn’t needed, the immigration officials are nevertheless asking because of it.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and copy)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and copy)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore is going to be expected to create their wedding certification along with the certification of Marriage Report built to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). Should your wedding certification is not legalized, expect you’ll fully grasp this done before you begin the procedure to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies have to be on A4 size paper
This legislation provides permanent residence just to partners and kids of blended marriages which are legitimately legitimate.
Additional Requested Papers
They are appropriate demands. Nonetheless, from a single Immigration Office to your next they could have extra needs. Papers you are imagined by us might be asked for could include a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire about you for almost any document that you need to legitimately have. This new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace complete power to make sure that you adhere to all current legislation.
A document that may be extremely truly required of these hitched in Indonesia is an acknowledgement from your own embassy they are conscious of your wedding in Indonesia.
You might be expected for economic documents such as for instance bank declaration, evidence of retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for almost any document demonstrating that you’ve got adequate quantity of funds to keep, but that does not imply that they are going to necessarily ask because of it.
You will be asked to signal a Declaration of Integration document “Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia” according to Article 60 (2) regarding the new legislation. Listed here is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There is a rise in the price of some immigration documents centered on PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into influence on 3 2014 july. They are the expenses for ITAP:
- Non electronic ITAP legitimate for five years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) legitimate for 5 years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non electronic ITAP for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless period (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP this is certainly nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) that is nevertheless legitimate because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited credibility as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO good explanation for anyone who is expected to cover a lot more than the aforementioned. The method should take about 3-4 days, presuming all of your documents is in purchase. Nevertheless it may take as much as six months, so it is far better use with enough time to process before your ITAS expires.